We currently have one vacancy.
School Business Manager - Please click here to apply.
We are looking to recruit a School Business Manager to join our forward thinking, dynamic Senior Leadership Team at the Poppy Academy Trust in Radlett. The ideal candidate will have experience of leading and managing functions such as financial management, HR, premises, administration and health and safety. The School Business Manager will work across 2 schools, situated 5 minutes apart.
The successful candidate will:
- demonstrate excellent business management practice
- have experience of leading and managing teams
- be successful in financial management including preparing and monitoring of budgets
- be skilled in project management
- be highly motivated and passionate
- be an exemplary role model with experience of appraising and developing others
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Exciting professional development as the Poppy Academy Trust grows
- Well respected schools with established links in the local community and external agencies
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic teams of staff
- Positive and established partnerships with our parents, carers and the wider community
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A challenging and highly supportive board of Trustees
The role is 4 days per week (26 hours) for term time only plus 2 weeks per year. For further information about the role please contact our Executive Headteacher/CEO , Alice Aharon via email@example.com. We welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01923 856594.
Due to our safeguarding practices, we regret we are unable to accept CVs and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.