Come and join our team! Click here to apply.
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-organised Finance Assistant to join our busy school office. Applicants for this opportunity should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be highly efficient as the role deals with suppliers, other external agencies and colleagues on an everyday basis. You will need to be proficient with computer systems and have an understanding of the workings of an office. Applicants must be capable of using IT software and able to input financial data onto the school's systems. Applicants must have good communication skills and be
able to work independently and also as part of a team.
The position is for a H4 for 22.5 hours/week, 39 weeks per year (term-time plus inset days). The hours can be split over 3 long days or 4 short days.
What we offer
- A professional and friendly academy office team,
- A commitment to professional development,
- An experienced line manager,
- A collaborative working environment,
- Flexible working possibilities, and
- A school full of children who love to learn, work hard and enjoy strong relationships with their peers and staff.
Visits are encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.